You are not logged in.

:thumbsup: Vor dem Erstellen von Beiträgen bitte sicherstellen, dass die jeweils aktuelle Software-Version verwendet wird: Bogart für Windows 11.5/10.8/9.14/8.19/7.22/6.24 :!: / Casablanca-3 = BogartSE 11.5/10.8/9.14/8.19/7.22/6.24/5.28 (nur mit Arabesk 6/7) :!: / DVC/Enterprise = RelaxVision 5.9k :!:

Dear visitor, welcome to MacroSystem Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Brian McNulty

Brian McNulty

• "Brian McNulty" is male
  • "Brian McNulty" started this thread

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

• Casablanca SolitairePlus Ultra

Sunday, October 21st 2012, 9:26pm

Solitaire Bottom Bay drive & Bogart V5.3

Hello everyone,

As a Solitaire owner and upgraded to Bogart I was disappointed to lose the option to use the bottom bay drive but now with Store n Share I can not only now see the bottom bay drive but can also access it backup to it and put in and edit projects on it.

I have only just discovered this option but am delighted to have the option of selecting the bottom bay drive by software means again.

It is not fully accesible as it was in Smart Edit but it is a large leap forward being able to see and use it with some facilities rather than having to physically remove the drives and change them over which did and does cause lead connection problems resulting in removal of all connections and taking the back off the Solitaire to rectify the problem.

Kind regards

Brian Mc Nulty

UK