Você não está logado.

:thumbsup: Vor dem Erstellen von Beiträgen bitte sicherstellen, dass die jeweils empfohlene Software-Version verwendet wird: Bogart für Windows 14.0/13.6/12.10/11.17/10.29/9.26/8.31/7.34/6.36 :!: / Casablanca-3 = BogartSE 14.0/13.6/12.10/11.17/10.29/9.26/8.31/7.34/6.36/5.36 :!: / DVC/Enterprise = RelaxVision 5.9s :!:

Dear visitor, welcome to MacroSystem Casablanca / BogartSE / RelaxVision Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MichaelD

Forum Einsteiger (wenig Beiträge)

• "MichaelD" started this thread

Data de registro: segunda, 27 fevereiro 2012

• Casablanca S-4000/Pro
  • Enviar mensagem particular

quinta, 13 setembro 2012 - 14:25

Macro .ISO downloads

I use a Mac and when I download a software .ISO file from the Macro System web site I can just double click to open it and then drag the contents to a USB stick to use in Install Products on a Bogart machine. You can even use this to merge several disk images.

However yesterday I had to use a PC on Windows 7 and the only option that I could find (by right clicking) was to burn that image to CD/DVD.
I couldn't open it or merge two images together and therefore couldn't use it on a stick - is there an answer to this ?(
Signature from »MichaelD« More equipment than I know what to do with.