You are not logged in.

:thumbsup: Vor dem Erstellen von Beiträgen bitte sicherstellen, dass die jeweils empfohlene Software-Version verwendet wird: Bogart für Windows 14.0/13.6/12.10/11.17/10.29/9.26/8.31/7.34/6.36 :!: / Casablanca-3 = BogartSE 14.0/13.6/12.10/11.17/10.29/9.26/8.31/7.34/6.36/5.36 :!: / DVC/Enterprise = RelaxVision 5.9s :!:

Dear visitor, welcome to MacroSystem Casablanca / BogartSE / RelaxVision Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Michael Huebmer

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency Hotline AT/CH:0900-399330 DE:09001-960112

• "Michael Huebmer" is male
  • "Michael Huebmer" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 10th 2011

About me: Details
Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

Wer meine kostenlose Unterstützung im Forum belohnen möchte, möge sich

• Casablanca-4 Studio(Pro)

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 10:56am

There was an error during burning

Quoted from "by email"

Thank you for helping my computer serviceman getting Bogart 11.6 to operate successfully.

What we did not look at was the associated Arabesk 6 V6.14 program. I have tried Sony and Verbatim discs but still with the same problems.

1. It will render the film (10 minutes for an 18 minute film), then show a box with: “Hint; There was an error during burning” The disc show no sign of anything “burnt” on it.

2. When there is no disc in the drive, it shows “There was an error during burning” when the burning instruction has not been given.

3. If I again press “Burn disc” button it starts to render the film again then “There was an error during burning”.

4. Upon pressing “Burn disc”, it asks for a disc to be inserted in the tray but before the tray is shut it says the process has been “aborted”.

It appears to be acting like a wayward, misbehaving child.

I have checked the scene bin and storyboard and both appear to be correct. Can you assist with this problem?
To check if the problem is from the Storyboard or from Arabesk, use the [Export] to create an AVI or MP4 file from the current Storyboard. if that works, the Storyboard is fine.

If there was a problem in Arabesk before, you can use the Arabesk settings and reset Arabesk to the factory defaults. This will clear all Arabesk projects, but will not alter the BogartSE projects.
Also make sure the drive where the Arabesk data is stored has enough space left. After a fresh installation, Arabesk needs ~50 GB on the "C" drive for BD or ~10 GB for DVD creation. If "C" does not have enough free space, use Bogart / Settings / System to move the Arabesk data directory to a partition with more free space.

To see if the problem is related to the optical drive/media, export an ISO image and burn this separately - like documented here.
If those hints did not help to solve the issue, the project resolution, framerate, movie length and exact Arabesk quality settings are needed to pinpoint the problem. Please register in the forum (upper left) to answer here directly. There is no more email support.

Note: My help in the forum is also supported by advertising, which is visible at this point for all forum members. Thank you for your understanding!
Signature from »Michael Huebmer« Wie bei allen EDV Systemen, sollte auch bei Casablanca oder DVC Modellen eine regelmäßige Datensicherung erfolgen :!: Auch wenn Festplatten gegenüber optischen Medien die einfachste und preiswerteste Sicherung darstellen: Es ist nie fraglich ob eine Festplatte mal ausfällt - sondern wann :!: (siehe Google Studie ). So hart es klingen mag: ungesicherte Daten sind unwichtige Daten :!: Bei Festplatten Struktur-Fehlern hilft eine Neuinstallation, bei Hardware-Defekten nur noch teure Datenrettungs-Dienstleister . :S

Social bookmarks