Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

:thumbsup: Vor dem Erstellen von Beiträgen bitte sicherstellen, dass die jeweils empfohlene Software-Version verwendet wird: Bogart für Windows 14.0/13.6/12.10/11.17/10.29/9.26/8.31/7.34/6.36 :!: / Casablanca-3 = BogartSE 14.0/13.6/12.10/11.17/10.29/9.26/8.31/7.34/6.36/5.36 :!: / DVC/Enterprise = RelaxVision 5.9s :!:

Godzillaisalive

Forum Schreiber (einige Beiträge)

• »Godzillaisalive« ist männlich
  • »Godzillaisalive« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 25. April 2017

Über mich: Macrosystem
Casablanca s3000 5.5c since 2013
Casablanca s3000 5.21 since 2018
Bogart for Windows SE 9.x 2017
Bogart 10.2 GOLD for Windows 2018
Bogart 10.3 GOLD for windows 2018 ->
Bogart 11 Gold for windows 2019 ->

Video cameras get swapped with different equipment all the time, so there's a stability in the fact that all is fair in love and video.

Current camera is Panasonic FZ2000, and Sony FS-100

Here is a list of tutorials I have made for all beginners. Hope to be of help to some.

https://vimeo.com/manage/folders/533948
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2357530704258811/
----------

Wohnort, Land / City, Country: Dänemark

• Windows PC mit Bogart
  • Nachricht senden

Samstag, 17. Februar 2018, 14:42

Bogart message - Unable to launch Arabesk

Has this already been addressed ?

Due to the fact that I am editing on a ordinary laptop and wanting to do larger projects, the harddisk usage is strickly limited and needs constant relocation of data for purposes of complex projects.
So IF the prefered editor is Bogart one might have doubble data on the Harddisk.
The question here is if the project is ready for a partial archive of the storyline, whether you can clean up the project and have released the disk of cluttered data.

What is the upgrade level to this as I do not see this clearly described in HD-Sentry Disk Juggler or the likes.

Kind regards Jesper Hansen
Signatur von »Godzillaisalive« Macrosystem
Casablanca s3000 5.5c (2013)
Bogart for Windows SE 9.x (2017)
Bogart 10.1 GOLD for Windows ( 2018 )Shooting video is fun, I wish I could do this for living.

Editing primarily on PC with combination of Bogart for Windows and Sony Vegas Pro.

Video cameras get swapped with different equipment all the time, so there's a stability in the fact that all is fair in love and video.

Current pro camera is JVC GY HM150.

Michael Huebmer

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency Hotline AT/CH:0900-399330 DE:09001-960112

• »Michael Huebmer« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 10. März 2011

Über mich: Details
Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

Wer meine kostenlose Unterstützung im Forum belohnen möchte, möge sich

Wohnort, Land / City, Country: Dietach, Österreich

• Casablanca-4 Studio(Pro)
  • Nachricht senden

Samstag, 17. Februar 2018, 22:31

I don't know if I got the point right... but if you have imported a 10 minute scene an cut off 10 seconds you need - and then delete the 9:50 minutes... this space is not used on the harddrive any more. So cleaning up the projects will reduce HDD space.

Since we are on Windows... you can also attach an external 8 TB drive and use this to store thousands of Disc-Juggler project environments on it (as much space as there is)... and if you need more, simply attach more drives do get unlimited numbers of projects. :thumbup:

Hinweis: Meine Hilfestellung im Forum wird auch durch Werbung unterstützt, welche an dieser Stelle für alle Forum Mitglieder sichtbar ist. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis!
Signatur von »Michael Huebmer« Wie bei allen EDV Systemen, sollte auch bei Casablanca oder DVC Modellen eine regelmäßige Datensicherung erfolgen :!: Auch wenn Festplatten gegenüber optischen Medien die einfachste und preiswerteste Sicherung darstellen: Es ist nie fraglich ob eine Festplatte mal ausfällt - sondern wann :!: (siehe Google Studie ). So hart es klingen mag: ungesicherte Daten sind unwichtige Daten :!: Bei Festplatten Struktur-Fehlern hilft eine Neuinstallation, bei Hardware-Defekten nur noch teure Datenrettungs-Dienstleister . :S

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Godzillaisalive (18.02.2018)

Godzillaisalive

Forum Schreiber (einige Beiträge)

• »Godzillaisalive« ist männlich
  • »Godzillaisalive« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 25. April 2017

Über mich: Macrosystem
Casablanca s3000 5.5c since 2013
Casablanca s3000 5.21 since 2018
Bogart for Windows SE 9.x 2017
Bogart 10.2 GOLD for Windows 2018
Bogart 10.3 GOLD for windows 2018 ->
Bogart 11 Gold for windows 2019 ->

Current camera is Panasonic FZ2000, and Sony FS-100

Here is a list of tutorials I have made for all beginners. Hope to be of help to some.

https://vimeo.com/manage/folders/533948
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2357530704258811/
----------

Wohnort, Land / City, Country: Dänemark

• Windows PC mit Bogart
  • Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2018, 10:56

Thank you for a swift reply.

Yes the point is exactly whether you store redundant data.
The system can recall last edit and as I understand it it ingests the original data into Intra-frames in a new DAT wrapper under the Bogart editing folders.

So simply pressing delete in the bin releases the "parent" data.

Disk-juggler vs HD-Sentry ?
I really cannot decide. Is there any way of editing directly on a external drive, or raid system ?
Is a USB-3 stable enough for this editing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing.
As I have the S-3000.

I updated the version 5.5 to version 5.20 (Silver edition serial-no.: 061276-X)

Resulting in loosing the dvd-drive with this message : "Unable to launch Arabesk. Please activate the product in Bogart settings." -> Going to settings -> "This product is not fit for Bogart. Please contact your dealer, if an update is possible."

So is there an update ? or do I have to stick to the original version 5.5. only ? ?(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind regards

Jesper Hansen
Signatur von »Godzillaisalive« Macrosystem
Casablanca s3000 5.5c (2013)
Bogart for Windows SE 9.x (2017)
Bogart 10.1 GOLD for Windows ( 2018 )Shooting video is fun, I wish I could do this for living.

Editing primarily on PC with combination of Bogart for Windows and Sony Vegas Pro.

Current pro camera is JVC GY HM150.

Michael Huebmer

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency Hotline AT/CH:0900-399330 DE:09001-960112

• »Michael Huebmer« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 10. März 2011

Über mich: Details
Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

Wer meine kostenlose Unterstützung im Forum belohnen möchte, möge sich

Wohnort, Land / City, Country: Dietach, Österreich

• Casablanca-4 Studio(Pro)
  • Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2018, 22:37

So simply pressing delete in the bin releases the "parent" data.
Yes, every data is split into small 32 MB blocks and deleting scenes well free this space (undo will keep the last 10 deleted scenes until exiting Bogart. And scenes still be in the MediaPool or in other projects won't release space).
Is there any way of editing directly on a external drive, or raid system ?
  • Disc-Juggler is for editing on any partition and can create an unlimited number of project environments on one or different drives. A Disc-Juggler project environment can be copied or synced easy.
  • Sentry is an internal backup, primary to "translate" for Casablanca-3 and Bogart Windows. Sentry restore can transfer projects from one platform to the other.
Is a USB-3 stable enough for this editing.
Depends on the controller, cable(+lenght) and drive. But since Bogart is using many small 32 MB files, it should not be a problem.
message : "Unable to launch Arabesk. Please activate the product in Bogart settings."
Arabesk 4+5 are not supported above Bogart 5.13 / 6.7 / 7.5 / 8.2 (May 2016!). All newer versions require an Arabesk update. The latest version is the Arabesk 7 update.

Note: My help in the forum is also supported by advertising, which is visible at this point for all forum members. Thank you for your understanding!
Signatur von »Michael Huebmer« Wie bei allen EDV Systemen, sollte auch bei Casablanca oder DVC Modellen eine regelmäßige Datensicherung erfolgen :!: Auch wenn Festplatten gegenüber optischen Medien die einfachste und preiswerteste Sicherung darstellen: Es ist nie fraglich ob eine Festplatte mal ausfällt - sondern wann :!: (siehe Google Studie ). So hart es klingen mag: ungesicherte Daten sind unwichtige Daten :!: Bei Festplatten Struktur-Fehlern hilft eine Neuinstallation, bei Hardware-Defekten nur noch teure Datenrettungs-Dienstleister . :S

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Godzillaisalive (21.02.2018)

Social Bookmarks