Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

:thumbsup: Vor dem Erstellen von Beiträgen bitte sicherstellen, dass die jeweils empfohlene Software-Version verwendet wird: Bogart für Windows 14.0/13.6/12.10/11.17/10.29/9.26/8.31/7.34/6.36 :!: / Casablanca-3 = BogartSE 14.0/13.6/12.10/11.17/10.29/9.26/8.31/7.34/6.36/5.36 :!: / DVC/Enterprise = RelaxVision 5.9s :!:

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016, 13:04

upgrade s2000

Hello,

o.k. i buy another 1x1024 MB module for Casablanca S2000.How to install?

MayBay

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 07:05

Upgrade s2000

I found this :

http://www.pcworld.com/article/129177/article.html?page=2

think it's o.k..Hope to get some words from Macro System stuff too!

Michael Huebmer

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency Hotline AT/CH:0900-399330 DE:09001-960112

• »Michael Huebmer« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 10. März 2011

Über mich: Details
Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

Wer meine kostenlose Unterstützung im Forum belohnen möchte, möge sich

Wohnort, Land / City, Country: Dietach, Österreich

• Casablanca-4 Studio(Pro)
  • Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 16:51

Adding RAM to S-2000

I am sorry nobody answered while I was on vacation. ;(

Adding the module is simple.
  • First, switch off the S-2000, set the power-supply switch to off and disconnect the power cord.
  • Open the DVD drawer and remove the plastic DVD cover from the front (it grabs the metal left and right).
  • Then the 2x screws left+right and 4x screws on the back (holding the black case to the silver back) must be removed.
  • Afterwards, the S-2000 top can be pulled backwards ~1 cm and then be lifted gently(!). The DVD drive is attached to the top case and the cables are very short. But you will be able to disconnect the two cables easily and lift away the top case.
  • You will see the 1x 1024 MB module in the blue slot and can add the new module in the other blue slot. Color may be different, but must match. There are 2x 2 slots with the same color. In my system, the slot next to the big CPU has a RAM, the next is empty and the next has a RAM.
  • If the module is inserted, you can connect the power cord and switch on at the rear power-supply. The system should then start with one normal peeps and Bogart should come up. The RAM is displayed in the settings menu, clicking on the serial number on the bottom left there.
  • If the RAM is OK, power down - re-connect the DVD drive and put on the case again. The 6x screws and the DVD cover back on and all is done.
I hope this was helpful and in the future, the reaction in the forum will be faster when I am around. :thumbup:

Note: My support forum is also supported by advertising, which is visible at this point for all Forum members. Thank you for your understanding!
Signatur von »Michael Huebmer« Wie bei allen EDV Systemen, sollte auch bei Casablanca oder DVC Modellen eine regelmäßige Datensicherung erfolgen :!: Auch wenn Festplatten gegenüber optischen Medien die einfachste und preiswerteste Sicherung darstellen: Es ist nie fraglich ob eine Festplatte mal ausfällt - sondern wann :!: (siehe Google Studie ). So hart es klingen mag: ungesicherte Daten sind unwichtige Daten :!: Bei Festplatten Struktur-Fehlern hilft eine Neuinstallation, bei Hardware-Defekten nur noch teure Datenrettungs-Dienstleister . :S

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 17:04

Hello,
i've done as you described.Evrything is o.k. s2000 work perfectly. :thumbsup:
Thank you.

Best regards MayBay
P.S.
now just waiting for Bogart.... :)

Michael Huebmer

Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 23:25

The invoice with the unlock codes has been sent at 15:00h. The download of the new Bogart 8.2 is now available here. :thumbup:
Signatur von »Michael Huebmer« Wie bei allen EDV Systemen, sollte auch bei Casablanca oder DVC Modellen eine regelmäßige Datensicherung erfolgen :!: Auch wenn Festplatten gegenüber optischen Medien die einfachste und preiswerteste Sicherung darstellen: Es ist nie fraglich ob eine Festplatte mal ausfällt - sondern wann :!: (siehe Google Studie ). So hart es klingen mag: ungesicherte Daten sind unwichtige Daten :!: Bei Festplatten Struktur-Fehlern hilft eine Neuinstallation, bei Hardware-Defekten nur noch teure Datenrettungs-Dienstleister . :S

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 06:49

Hello,
sorry i did not recive invoice.

Best regards MayBay

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 06:58

Hello,
sorry i did not recive invoice.

Best regards MayBay

I found file in trash. :huh:

Regards MayBay

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 07:14

The invoice with the unlock codes has been sent at 15:00h. The download of the new Bogart 8.2 is now available here. :thumbup:

I did not recived invoice.It was just e-mail with log in details. ;(

Michael Huebmer

Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 07:50

I sent it with another email account and created a how-to for the DVD creation :thumbup:

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 06:34

Upgrade s2000

I sent it with another email account and created a how-to for the DVD creation :thumbup:
Thx,i've done by the instructions.Works fine,no problem with burning iso files. :)

I can't swich type of working place(media pool).System requiers diferent VGA monitor ?( i shuld look user manual closer.Is this user manual Bogart for windows same that Bogart which i use?
Please can you tell me where can i find information about working with photos?Need to buy photo studio 3 or quick photo for Bogart and wich animation programs are best?

MayBay

Michael Huebmer

Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 09:06

The Media Pool can be activated if the Settings / Screen / Monitor-1 is not Video 4:3 or Video 16:9. This resolution has no space for the MediaPool. If the S-2000 is connected via DVI->HDMI to a Flat-TV, the DVI 1280x720p resolution will be enough to activate the Media Pool. :thumbup:

As there is only a German manual from MacroMotion, I have started an experimental online translation of the Bogart 8 manual. Many parts have to be re-written so Google can translate better. But many parts are quite understandable. Please take a look. :thumbup: If I find some time, I want to get this online translation into the forum, so other users can report, comment and even suggest better translations. I want multi language manuals, the manufacturer is not able to deliver. :huh:

As for photos - you can import high resolution pictures with Bogart 8 via the Import menu, just like video scenes. In the import settings the still-time can be set and the photos will keep the high resolution (marked with a + above the thumbnail). You can then use the Special/Zoom effect to create smooth IN and/or OUT animations. I have stopped selling PhotoStudio-3 because this old program has severe problems with newer camera JPG's. Quick-Photo is perfect for the fast creation of slideshows, that can be altered afterwards. Information is available here in the Bogart-Shop: Quick-Photo. It can be installed and tested in Demo mode. To test the rendering quality, the "QuickPhoto Pan" Image Processing effect can be used.

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 12:18

Thank you very much.This was helpful.Time line is o.k. too.I imported photos on the same way and it go's o.k. no problems.
Only one question: how big photo files are best for import?For presentation on web are usualy used jpeg 1024x 683 3:2,with little corection on expousre and sharpening and that's it.or it is better to live original size ?

Best regards MayBay

Michael Huebmer

Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 13:09

The maximum resolution the S-2000 can export (or play via DVI) is 1920x1080. All pictures used in the Storyboard are handled like a video scene, in video resolution - depending on your project settings. If you import higher resolution (I have testet up to 35 MPixel), you can create zoom animations, or use Quick-Photo Pan effect. If the picture is smaller then the project resolution, pan/zoom won't work.

At the import, you can also correct the aspect to get rid of black 3:2 borders in a 16:9 project. Still - the picture is stored with the full resolution and the 3:2 aspect. You can even crop another part of the picture with the zoom effect and In/Out time set to zero.

Export in 3:2 is not possible, since this is no video aspect. I would advise you to produce in Full-HD for having the best quality available. You can reduce the resolution any time when exporting (export, expert-settings). :thumbup:

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 16:17

How to download Quck photo.On your page uder download software here:link does not exist any more ?

Regards MayBay

Michael Huebmer

Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 16:51

Oh, the Web-Space provider changed the main domain. I have corrected all links in the shop. Thanks for your information.:love: This link will work now.. :thumbsup:

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 19:24

Now i can't uploud to s2000.Try with DVD no luck.Then try with usb and got message on screen no license code?

Michael Huebmer

Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 20:42

I have now written a small tutorial for the installation of Bogart add-on software on Casablanca-3. Please read here to check for errors in the installation method.

The invoice with the code has been sent from both eMail accounts, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency e.U. and the MacroSystem.at Admin at 15:29h. Please check your Spam folder and add our S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency address to your "safe" email contacts. :love:

Es hat sich bereits 1 Gast bedankt.

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2016, 07:22

S-2000 feezes

After upgrade and instaling new Bogart and Quck Photo s-2000 dosn't work as before.It freezzes constantly.Try to finish project and create a menu in Arabesk but did't came to the end always when i try enter text system crash down ?Try this few times than finaly managed came to the end and burn DVD last photo vas dameged (black holes) on prewiew looks everything fine. What's causes this problem?