You are not logged in.

:thumbsup: Vor dem Erstellen von Beiträgen bitte sicherstellen, dass die jeweils aktuelle Software-Version verwendet wird: Bogart für Windows 12.1/11.8/10.11/9.17/8.22/7.25/6.27 :!: / Casablanca-3 = BogartSE 12.1/11.8/10.11/9.17/8.22/7.25/6.27/5.31 :!: / DVC/Enterprise = RelaxVision 5.9n :!:

Dear visitor, welcome to MacroSystem Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Michael Huebmer

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency Hotline AT/CH:0900-399330 DE:09001-960112

• "Michael Huebmer" is male
  • "Michael Huebmer" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 10th 2011

About me: Details
Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

Wer meine kostenlose Unterstützung im Forum belohnen möchte, möge sich

• Casablanca-4 Studio(Pro)

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 5:59pm

Bogart 8 Multi-Language Online Manual - Experiment

I am working on an online translation, since MacroMotion does not seem to put much effort in this... Many sentences have to be adopted so that the Google-Auto-Translations can do a better job, but many parts should be understandable.

Please check out this experimental site: Bogart 8 Online Manual.

If the web-browser does not block scripts, the Google Translator Button should be seen in the upper left corner to choose the language. If the translator button is not there, please try another browser. Tested with Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari. :thumbup:

Note: My support forum is also supported by advertising, which is visible at this point for all Forum members. Thank you for your understanding!
Signature from »Michael Huebmer« Wie bei allen EDV Systemen, sollte auch bei Casablanca oder DVC Modellen eine regelmäßige Datensicherung erfolgen :!: Auch wenn Festplatten gegenüber optischen Medien die einfachste und preiswerteste Sicherung darstellen: Es ist nie fraglich ob eine Festplatte mal ausfällt - sondern wann :!: (siehe Google Studie ). So hart es klingen mag: ungesicherte Daten sind unwichtige Daten :!: Bei Festplatten Struktur-Fehlern hilft eine Neuinstallation, bei Hardware-Defekten nur noch teure Datenrettungs-Dienstleister . :S

EditFellow

Forum Einsteiger (wenig Beiträge)

Date of registration: Jun 25th 2015

• Windows PC mit Bogart

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 11:44am

Ditto on online English manual - thanks Michael.

I find it strange that German manufacturers seem to be so reluctant to supply English manuals. I have a German musical keyboard and when add-ons come out instructions only in German !

Surely they should be like the Japanese manufacturers who supply the handbook in about 15 different languages which must help increase world sales !

Perhaps they wish the world to change to the German language ?

Michael Huebmer

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency Hotline AT/CH:0900-399330 DE:09001-960112

• "Michael Huebmer" is male
  • "Michael Huebmer" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 10th 2011

About me: Details
Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

Wer meine kostenlose Unterstützung im Forum belohnen möchte, möge sich

• Casablanca-4 Studio(Pro)

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 12:53pm

surely they should be like the Japanese manufacturers who supply the handbook in about 15 different languages which must help increase world sales !
I guess we can't compare that Japanese company with the ~10 people at MacroMotion. :S They are busy enough with developing, testing, sale & support.

But I am trying to increase the international business with my S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency, and therefore work on that multi-language online translation. But unfortunately I have little time for that, too. That online manual is a huge HTML page and not easy to handle. I suppose the next step must be to split that big thing into smaller pieces - and those should be available within the forum. The idea would be that the chapters are being split up into single threads. And if anyone finds an error, the text passage can be marked and quoted for me to notice. That way I would not have to read 100 pages, but only the parts that are not understandable. :) Users understanding different languages, could also comment with the correct translation and the Casablanca/Bogart community could help to get a good Bogart manual - even in different languages. :love:

I plan to start working on that in June. :thumbsup:

Hinweis: Mein Hilfestellung im Forum wird auch durch Werbung unterstützt, welche an dieser Stelle für alle Forum Mitglieder sichtbar ist. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis!
Signature from »Michael Huebmer« Wie bei allen EDV Systemen, sollte auch bei Casablanca oder DVC Modellen eine regelmäßige Datensicherung erfolgen :!: Auch wenn Festplatten gegenüber optischen Medien die einfachste und preiswerteste Sicherung darstellen: Es ist nie fraglich ob eine Festplatte mal ausfällt - sondern wann :!: (siehe Google Studie ). So hart es klingen mag: ungesicherte Daten sind unwichtige Daten :!: Bei Festplatten Struktur-Fehlern hilft eine Neuinstallation, bei Hardware-Defekten nur noch teure Datenrettungs-Dienstleister . :S

Social bookmarks