Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

:thumbsup: Vor dem Erstellen von Beiträgen bitte sicherstellen, dass die jeweils empfohlene Software-Version verwendet wird: Bogart für Windows 14.0/13.6/12.10/11.17/10.29/9.26/8.31/7.34/6.36 :!: / Casablanca-3 = BogartSE 14.0/13.6/12.10/11.17/10.29/9.26/8.31/7.34/6.36/5.36 :!: / DVC/Enterprise = RelaxVision 5.9s :!:

Dear visitor, welcome to MacroSystem Casablanca / BogartSE / RelaxVision Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Michael Huebmer

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency Hotline AT/CH:0900-399330 DE:09001-960112

• "Michael Huebmer" is male
  • "Michael Huebmer" started this thread

Date d’enregistrement: 10 mars 2011

About me: Details
Service-Hotline
International Editor
Lasting Distribution

Wer meine kostenlose Unterstützung im Forum belohnen möchte, möge sich

• Casablanca-4 Studio(Pro)
  • Envoyer un message privé

vendredi 12 mars 2021, 09:26

Sony UBP-X800M2 4K player UHD 3840x2160 60p playback problem

Citation de "via email"

I recorded a show on a Panasonic 4K AG-UX180 camera with the record mode UHD 2160/59.94 @ 150M.I used the Bogart SE 12 & Arabesk V8 on a SAPHIR. Project format UHD3840x2160,16:9,60p. Total length of storyboard 40.54 min.It took 13hours 55 min to burn a Veratim 25 gb 16 x speed disc. It takes 20 minutes to burn 1 minute of footage. wow! The problem is playback. I tried it in a Sony UBP-X800M2 4K player. It said this operation is prohibited. I tried in the TRAVEL PRO, I had to open up the folder to stream & it played. Now the disc will not work @ all. I also burned on to a jump drive & it will play it on the sony USB port. If you could fix Arabesk & do something about the rendering speed, that would help.Thanks
In general, that player should be able to play Arabesk UHD-Disks. But there has been some negative feedback too: http://macromotion.info/uhd-disk
  • I would recommend to try the lowest Arabesk quality setting :!:
  • If that won't help, export the project and re-import into a 3840x2160p30 project. Then, also players with (maybe) limited performance should work.
  • If the menu is not shown at all, switch moving/still menu to see if the player likes that. :S Some play both - some just still or just moving...
Encoding time depends on the hardware :!: I ask every customer if UHD disc or H.265 export is important or planned. If so, a nVidia graphic card would accelerate that dramatically: https://www.macromotion.info/grafikkarten-power :thumbsup:

Hint: Most Verbatim BDs should only be burned with 2x speed with Nero, ImgBurn :love: or other software that is capable of setting the speed. Windows (and therefore Arabesk) can't do that. :huh:

Note: My help in the forum is also supported by advertising, which is visible at this point for all forum members. Thank you for your understanding!
Signature from »Michael Huebmer« Wie bei allen EDV Systemen, sollte auch bei Casablanca oder DVC Modellen eine regelmäßige Datensicherung erfolgen :!: Auch wenn Festplatten gegenüber optischen Medien die einfachste und preiswerteste Sicherung darstellen: Es ist nie fraglich ob eine Festplatte mal ausfällt - sondern wann :!: (siehe Google Studie ). So hart es klingen mag: ungesicherte Daten sind unwichtige Daten :!: Bei Festplatten Struktur-Fehlern hilft eine Neuinstallation, bei Hardware-Defekten nur noch teure Datenrettungs-Dienstleister . :S

Social bookmarks