Online-Version anzeigen S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency Newsletter

FR: Traducteur pour l'anglais / allemand vers le français voulait.
IT: Traduttore per l'inglese / tedesco italiano voleva.
NL: Vertaler van Duits / Engels naar Nederlands wilde.
PL: Tłumacz języka niemieckiego / angielskiego na polskim chciał.
CZ: Překladatel německého / angličtiny do češtiny chtěl.
ES: Traductor de Alemán / Inglés al español quería.
EN: Translator for German / English to all other languages wanted.

Michael Huebmer

Greetings ,

At this point I usually inform you about the latest news.

But this SPECIAL newsletter is meant to serve a different purpose!

For Casablanca fans who receive the newsletter for the first time, I would like to introduce myself:

My name is Michael Huebmer, owner of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency.

Since 1992, I have been working on the sales of MacroSystem products - helped to build up the distribution in Austria - and founded the Austrian branch of the MacroSystem Digital Video AG in autumn 2001. As of May 2004, I took over the management of the Swiss MacroSystem subsidiary as a procurator, and in January 2014 I founded my own company, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency e.U.

The S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency has expanded its activities to the entire globe. Today, I am supporting Bogart fans not only in many European countries, but also in Brazil, South Africa, the Philippines, Australia, China and the USA. Everywhere there are enthusiastic filmmakers who edit with Bogart.

With the multilingual usable MacroSystem Forum, which was set up by me in 2011, I offer free support to Casablanca and Bogart users all over the world.

However, like many medium-sized companies, MacroMotion unfortunately has a small problem with their products: there are no corresponding manuals available for many languages!

Therefore, I would like to set up an own project to translate information step-by-step into many different languages. Latest developments as well as existing products!

From Casablanca to the rest of the world

I am looking for Bogart users with good knowledge in the German and/or English language to translate:
  • German to English
  • German/English to any other language
I am planning to build a team of Bogart users, distributors and retailers from different countries to translate software functions, product information, tips & tricks and manuals of brand new and also existing products.

And these rewards are offered for future translations:
Sprachen-Globus

• Team members will see the latest Bogart and add-on products before the market launch.
  • Depending on the team size of the respective language and thus the scope of the translation, these products are completely free of charge, or these are offered with very high discounts.
  • Team members receive free access to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Tips & tricks section in the forum (currently German; I'm translating to English).
  • The S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency Hotline (German+English) is available for help via Skype (free of charge) or via telephone (normal international phone rates). Monday-Thursday from 9-17h Central European Time.
  • If desired, team members are named in the respective translation.

Do you have good language skills in German and / or English and would like to support my project?

Then simply reply directly to this email (in German or English) and tell me the language (your mother tongue or even more) you would like to support the translation team with. The first translation project could start very soon.

Please forward this email to other known Casablanca/Bogart users, or just send/post this online link:
http://2kkg.mj.am/nl/2kkg/1jhti.html

I am looking forward to interesting feedback and a future cooperation in the translation team!

Best Regards from Austria,

FacebookGoogleLinkedin